Linear tree-ring measuring stage.
- Stem disks, sections or increment cores
- Robust, splash-water and dust proved spindle slide casing
- Measuring tree-ring width, earlywood-, and latewood-width
- Standard version: 560mm measuring length, 5mm feed per revolution, 100 points per mm (=resolution 1/100mm=2540dpi, saving of values as time series in Heidelberg ASCII-format (.FH)
- Different measuring lengths, sensitivities (spindle-slope, hand-crank diameter) and resolutions (points per mm) available, even with motorized spindle for very large samples
Brochure (PDF) »